I felt energized and inspired after the first meeting. Jez immediately got everyone to let their guard down and get into a highly empathetic state of mind. In our first meeting, I learned the two most useful principles of leadership and good management that I’ve ever been taught, and I still work on those principles every day.
The most valuable lesson I learned is that I should strive to raise self-awareness and awareness of reality in myself and in others in every conversation. At work, at home, and even amongst friends, the effect is profound.”
How did you feel after we ended the first meeting?
– I had an amazing time, and I learned a lot. I grew as a person, not just a CEO.
– I’m really thankful to my board member for nominating me. It’s one of the best gifts I’ve ever received!
What learnings have you carried into your life / business over the past year?
– How to deliver feedback using framing.
– How to communicate change, and how to mitigate the negative effects of it.
– How to be more strategic and self-aware (by slowing down and taking time to myself)
– How to build a stronger relationship with people (communication, trust)
While I have much on which to improve, I feel far more prepared to lead Ro into the next chapter.
Thank you for your support and I’m looking forward to staying in touch.”