I felt energized and inspired after the first meeting. Jez immediately got everyone to let their guard down and get into a highly empathetic state of mind. In our first meeting, I learned the two most useful principles of leadership and good management that I’ve ever been taught, and I still work on those principles every day.
The most valuable lesson I learned is that I should strive to raise self-awareness and awareness of reality in myself and in others in every conversation. At work, at home, and even amongst friends, the effect is profound.”
Wright Bagwell, Founder & CEO Outpost Games
What were your thoughts / expectations as you walked into our first session?
– I was curious but sceptical.
How did you feel after we ended the first meeting?
– I had an amazing time, and I learned a lot. I grew as a person, not just a CEO.
– I’m really thankful to my board member for nominating me. It’s one of the best gifts I’ve ever received!
What learnings have you carried into your life / business over the past year?
– How to deliver feedback using framing.
– How to communicate change, and how to mitigate the negative effects of it.
– How to be more strategic and self-aware (by slowing down and taking time to myself)
– How to build a stronger relationship with people (communication, trust)
Momchil Kyurkchiev, CEO Leanplum
While I have much on which to improve, I feel far more prepared to lead Ro into the next chapter.
Thank you for your support and I’m looking forward to staying in touch.”
Zach Reitano, CEO Ro